1. Activation order
- 1.1. In the left table on the main page of the user cabinet select the service and press the button .
- 1.2. Wait for SMS to arrive and display its contents in front of the corresponding number.
- 1.3. If there is an error and you want to stop working with this service, you need to press the button to cancel the order, or the order will be canceled automatically after the maximum waiting time.
- 1.4. The maximum waiting time for incoming SMS is from 5 to 20 minutes, depending on the country, after which the allocation of the number is completed.
2. Prices and procedure for debiting funds
- 2.1. The cost of activations is written off according to the price list (displayed in the left table on the main page of the user's cabinet).
- 2.2. Money is written off from the balance upon the successful completion of the operation.
- 2.3. If an error occurs during the processing of the order or when it is canceled by the user, the money is returned to the account.
- 2.4. If the number is selected but not used (that is, you did not see the code from the SMS), you can cancel the operation at any time without any penalty. In the event of abuse, sanctions will be imposed at the discretion of the moderator.
3. Operations history
- 3.1. The history of account transactions (expenses and deposits) is stored in your account and is available in the left menu "Balance history". If the limit is reached in 500 operations with the "Order" type, the corresponding operations on movements of funds older than 1 month will be automatically deleted. Account replenishment operations are stored forever.
- 3.2. Order history is available in the right table on the main page of the user's cabinet. When the limit of 500 orders is reached, the corresponding orders older than 1 month will be automatically deleted.
4. Limitations and responsibilities
- 4.1. It is forbidden to use the service for any unlawful purposes.
- 4.2. It is forbidden to use the service to make paid subscriptions.
- 4.3. Activation is not allowed in online payment systems (Qiwi, Webmoney, etc.).
- 4.4. The use of errors or gaps in the system of security of service is prohibited and is qualified by the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation.
- 5.1. We are not responsible for the use of numbers in payment systems, all actions with payment systems are carried out solely at the fear and risk of the end user who acquired the activation.
- 5.2. We are not responsible for incorrect programming of the API, or for other software errors that the user allows, misinterpreting the API documentation. Return of funds for software user errors - not provided.